Cobalts SS banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I took some pictures of my SS, about a month or so ago I decided to make this. What do you think? (Sorry about the rear of the car, I didnt have anything to cover the license plate up with, and I dont want to put that out online)

·
Registered
765 Posts
That looks really good! Especially on the blue!

·
Registered
57 Posts
where did you get those grills for both front and back and how much...i think it looks really good. also do they have a grill like that for the front. the on by the hood?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where did you get those grills for both front and back
I bought a sheet of aluminum made for the grill of cars and made it. It was quite fun to do it all myself instead of buying a kit. I also thought about puting it on the top grill, I however found that it was very hard to do. I had the grill off, and was doing all sort of things, I could probably have gotten it if I spent a lot more time on it, I had a few ideas that could have worked, but... For me, that is good for right now. (also, I run low on money, and cant go spend a lot all the time, college you know.)

·
Registered
59 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
def. do the top grille!!
I am going to attemp it on Thursaday when I bring the SS in for the pass leather problem, I will let all of you know how it turns out

1 - 16 of 16 Posts