Cobalts SS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
good base performance, great potenital, can look ok, for the most part a neon with great engine and tranny.

I really like the srt4's almost bought one but they aren't my style looks wise but def my style perfomance wise.

What do you think of the SS S/C and be truthful.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good base performance, great potenital, can look ok, for the most part a neon with great engine and tranny.

I really like the srt4's almost bought one but they aren't my style looks wise but def my style perfomance wise.

THE SS S/C IS VERY NICE CAR YOU COULD GET GIRLS IN IT THEY HAV OK SPEED WITH THE RIGHT MODS...BUT CHEVY SHOULDVE PUT ALITTIE MORE TIME IN IT IF THEY WERE COMING FOR THE SRT4...BUT I LIKE THEM THERE NICE CARS. THERE WAS THIS BLACK ONE THAT GAVE ME A VERY GOOD RUN BEAT ME BY HALF A CAR..

·
Registered
143 Posts
with less money,& few modifications cobalt ss/sc can run faster than srt4 with stage kit install.
don't kid yourself i know of 2 parts equalling a total of $420 that will put an srt into the low 13's, even cheaper if you like used. w/o the stage kit. ONLY reason i am not there yet is i need to tend to some boost leaks.

·
Registered
143 Posts
very cool cars i almost bought one before i the srt. the salesman told me $22k plus another $3k for the limited production, so i said good bye. this was also in 05 when they first came out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
don't kid yourself i know of 2 parts equalling a total of $420 that will put an srt into the low 13's, even cheaper if you like used. w/o the stage kit. ONLY reason i am not there yet is i need to tend to some boost leaks.
lol really and those parts are?? cause i just got my srt4 and i done littie things like bigger intercooler and msd with the wires and AEM short ram intake . so if you cant help me out it would mean alot 2 me

·
Registered
143 Posts
lol really and those parts are?? cause i just got my srt4 and i done littie things like bigger intercooler and msd with the wires and AEM short ram intake . so if you cant help me out it would mean alot 2 me
agp wastegate actuator at 18 lbs, and 3" catless downpipe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts