Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you ever heard of 3 bad brothaz. They are a local team of djs who stay at the more dominate clubs around atlanta. Dj mike b Dj kid star Dj control.

What are some of the tracks names you got on your cd. Im a brekbeat fan not a fan of the lasgo, or amber (sexual) hate that stuff.

Atb, crystal method, gigi d. augustino,scooter,ppk, these are some that i listen to.

Is there any way i could email or post something so you could here some the 3 Bad Brothaz.

Not a big deal just trying to get them out there.Post back some off your favorites and if there something i havent heard i look them up.

Thanx

·
Registered
26 Posts
Actually bought a CD today as opposed to other resources.

The Game - Documentary II -Aftermath Records.

I have only got as far as track 10.

Ruben F.

·
Registered
237 Posts
cobaltssblue said:
gun fire, exploding cars, RPG's, helo's
Mix some Dimmu in there, it goes along well.

BTW, I find the sound of helicopters very comforting for some reason. I need to find some good samples and loop them to play it to put me to sleep. The doppler effect and the blades just sounds awesome.

I'm strange I guess.

·
Registered
60 Posts
on the helos i'm talking about are the military kind. they don't like anyone doing anything funny around them... and were not aloud to have any media devices ie mp3 players, radios and such

·
Registered
18 Posts
Usually it's Slayer, Testament, Morbid Angel, Nevermore, Opeth etc. but gotta mix it up a bit with some CCR, Pink Floyd, Jaco Pastorious...as of late its been more Soundgarden and what not.

Ekool- awesome that you like Dimmu...I used to play in a progressive/thrash metal band and opened up for a bunch of awesome bands and played the Milwaukee Metal Fest 16 and 17 (from Exodus to Kreator to Superjoint Ritual to Origin, etc etc etc)

-Ryan

·
Registered
18 Posts
coxne said:
Feet Deep
Awesome bands. Like Morbid angel the most. ever seen them in concert?
Saw them first with Slayer and Pantera during the Reinventing the Steel Tour (amazing), then my band at the time opened for them about a year ago or so at L'Amours in Brooklyn, I forgot the exact date and who else played...I'll try to look it up when I go home.

BTW, opened for Hate Eternal 2 or 3x also, they f'n rule.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Korn, Metallica, Static-X, Dope, Chimaira, Mudvayne, Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Cold, Shinedown, and many many more but i dont want to go threw all my CD's i have over 100. And belive it or not i lisen to all of them at least once a month.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts