Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im planning on PNPing my supercharger.. well i dont know how to do it my self so my dads going to help me.. so he says if you want to use my tools and my help porting n polishing it you have to detail my harley.. i said ok np.. now this harley hasnt been touched in over 2 years.. its almost all chrome so alot of rust.. it took me 8 hrs to detail this damn bike.. then i pulled my super off and got it ready for tomorrow so he can port it and i can put my stage 2 and a tune on tomorrow.. here are some pics of the bike and the work i did on my car.. ill post more pics tomorrow as we continue on my car..
1991 softail.jpg

1991 softail2.jpg

1991 softail3.jpg

1991 softail4.jpg

engine1.jpg

engine2.jpg

engine3.jpg

supercharger.jpg

let me know what you guys think.. i got the fuel rail all cleaned up looks pretty good that will be posted tomorrow along with the stage 2 pulley and injectors and all that good stuff =) cant wait.. maybe ill post a video as well..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought soo but looks like the pnp will be another day.. i didnt order the SC oil and its kind of a last minute thing so he said another week hell show me how.. once we figure out how much should be taken off the super and everything.. and well do the intake many aswell

1 - 3 of 3 Posts