Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I want 3 inches, I was looking at ZZPS Header/catless dp set up was wondering if there is anything better/cheaper out there also maybe some genuine GM to keep my warranties =D

·
1,087 Posts
MAGNAFLOW!!

Better sound, performance and quality. I posted on another thread that I picked up at least 15hp from just a Magnaflow Cat-back system with a stock tune. Being turbo and going 3" would make a whole lot more difference. And besides, you do not want to sound like a rice rocket right?? Magnaflow has a deep gurgle that is more appealing, at least to me. (But don't confuse me for a Magnaflow representative, just giving an opinion based on experience and knowledge).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha yes this sounds great...thank you so much im going to do a little more research on my own before I make the final decision and when I do I'll inform everyone =D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The only reason I don't like Hahn is I don't see a Catless DP and im pretty sure I will end up going catless....I want dyno numbers, if anyone has dyno charts from a full hahn dyno and a full ZZP dyno Id appreciate it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thats why you get the Pro Kit not the Sportline springs. Its a slight drop and you dont rattle

·
Registered
86 Posts
Save yourself a LOT of money and buy a ZZP catless downpipe (if you want catless) and get your local exhaust shop (that does GOOD work) to just run you a three inch system back from the ZZP downpipe...you'll prolly save yourself about $200 - $300...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Oh, and don't try to let anyone tell you mandrel bent is "so much better" than a crimp bent exhaust system...dyno results show pretty much no differences...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For sure, I'll check that out BruceG, thank you for the information guys. Now I believe I'm going to do an exhaust system before a stage kit so when I get ZZP's stage 3 I can run smaller pulley dual pass w/ option upon install and be ok.

·
Registered
65 Posts
We offer Magnaflow and Hahn currently. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. I personally prefer and run Magnaflow but I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Have a good one and good luck! :D

Kind regards,

1 - 20 of 29 Posts