Cobalts SS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I for one hate to leave finger marks on my brand new cobalt ss. I can open our nice little trunk with ease. But when it comes to closing it, I get a little confused. There isn't exactally anything to grab on to to pull it down. No strap, no handle, no nothing. It basically resorts you to grabbing the outter trunk and shutting it..... resulting in awesome finger prints. I try to push the trunk shut by pushing the trunk down on the lock.

Does this annoy anybody else? :confused:

Also I hate the way the spoiler vibrates after shutting the trunk. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I always use my palm on the back part of the trunk and push it down, works fine with no "AWESOME" fingerprints, lol

...ps.: remove the wing, add something smaller/nicer!

·
Banned
65 Posts
On my srt i just put my finger on lock or key hole and push there. Looks like you can just push on taillights on your ss. Or just become a car junky and carry a cotton towel and some spot cleaner. Don't worry you aint the first person to be on a 12 step program, God grant me the serenity to accept the spots I cannot change, the courage to the spots I can, and the wisdom not to rub birdshit in my paint. :D

·
Banned
65 Posts
No that's just so he didn't leave fingerprints on little boys butts, and peckers. If the glove doesn't fit you must aquit. If you look real close you can see that one of those fingers are tainted brown, I wonder why???? He must have had fudge cake?? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
DDogsrt461BLK said:
No that's just so he didn't leave fingerprints on little boys butts, and peckers. If the glove doesn't fit you must aquit. If you look real close you can see that one of those fingers are tainted brown, I wonder why???? He must have had fudge cake?? :rolleyes:
Dude I coulda went all day..... all my life.... please no... dont ... just shut up already!!! :eek:

·
Registered
895 Posts
DDogsrt461BLK said:
On my srt i just put my finger on lock or key hole and push there.
I just use the trunks inside skeletal structure and pull down from there. No finger prints here. I thought maybe i was crazy for being that anal about finger prints on my car. :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
So let me get this straight. Lets use a cenerio.

You work @ 9 am. You wake up @ 8:30, which late being that you wake up @ 8am. You do what you have to which is Triple S (Shower,Sh*t,Shave). You rush down with your f*g bag, open the trunk,place bag in it, then pause because you dont want to finger your trunk... :D ... Thus getting fired because you are becoming more tardy... Hmmm is this how life is like? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Nope, open the door and throw bag in passenger seat leave driveway full speed in reverse, J-turn! Make it to work 5 minutes early! :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
i know its not the same car but similar i will assume... in my RL i either give a nice pull on the u bolt for the trunk latch and let it take it from there, or push on the L-plate or if really lazy and the car is already dirty i just grab a hold of the painted part and shut :D

·
Registered
695 Posts
i just push the trunk down... haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts