Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I saw this posted over on another forum and did a search here and notthing turned up so, what was your first car? Mine was a 2002 grand am my mom gave it to me with 1year left on the lease and I just got rid of it for a 06 cobalt ls.

·
Registered
223 Posts
2005 Cobalt SS :D Just turned 16 last month.

·
Registered
492 Posts
First car was a 2000 Saturn LS1 (base L series). Nice little 4 door, 4 banger with leather interior, and enough room for me and my friends. Power was a different story, but I was given the car by my grandmother (I know, don't start on the "it's a granny car" carp :eek: ) and it was the last thing she was able to give me before she died of cancer. I loved it, but promised to keep it the way she gave it to me; so, I had to get something else. But, still have that saturn in the driveway. :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Mine was an 89 beretta 5spd with the2.8l and the cool digital dash. That car was a beast went thru 2 accidents(one mine one my sisters), & a blown head gasket.

·
Registered
251 Posts
98 Cavalier coupe with no extras besides A/C. Have to say my LS is a bit of a step up from that though someone bought the Cavy less than a month after I traded it in :).

Permafried-

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Permafried- said:
98 Cavalier coupe with no extras besides A/C. Have to say my LS is a bit of a step up from that though someone bought the Cavy less than a month after I traded it in :).

Permafried-
I sort of felt the same way after I got rid of my grand am it had no extras on it, a/c is standard here in s. fl. and it had the 4cyl. engine so it was slow.

·
Registered
19 Posts
1994 Mazda RX-7. Still got her... shes like my baby, i couldnt let her go. shes still faster than my SS, but we all knew that :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
I had a '72 Buick Estate Wagon. It had an olds 455bb, slight cam, 3" exhaust topped with a flowmaster. 3 spd auto trans. Power everything. The back window and tailgate opened like a hatch. Motorized, they retracted into the roof and floor.

Then a '95 4door F350 4x4. Then a single cab '94 F150 4X4 w/ 9" lift.

Now an '05 redline and '04 4door Ram Hemi 2 wheel drive.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts