Cobalts SS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up every body, I'm a regular at srtforums, but the site is now blocked at my work :( i was looking up some random stuff and saw alot of people saying good things about the cobalt, even a few saying it was better then the srt-4, so i had to check it out. so far from what i see, it looks like a pretty sharp car, pretty quick too. i love all cars so props to chevrovet for makeing some compotition. so yeah i just wanted to say "hi" from a neon owner.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
I wouldnt say its BETTER!! In certain areas yes it is better, just like in others the Neon (SRT-4) would excel. So they both have their highs and lows. But they are BOTH VERY nice cars for the $!! Its all just opinion basically.

Welcome to the site!!
Chris

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for the welcome. I was wondering if any of you guys can give me some specs on the cobalt. i mean like what have ppl been running at the track/dyno?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i need any other info you could give me on the cobalt cuz i'm trying to get my friend to get one. hes considering a s2000, and i'm gonna try and get him to go domestic, and he doesnt want a srt-4 cuz i have one.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey chris,
I got my cobolt SS last week. It is an amazing car i have so much fun in it! It corners very well i think it is damn quick and the sound sytem/interior make the car far better than alot of imports i have seen. Nothing i have seen is wrong with it and trust me i beat my cars. Really nice car!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Capone357 said:
Hey chris,
I got my cobolt SS last week. It is an amazing car i have so much fun in it! It corners very well i think it is damn quick and the sound sytem/interior make the car far better than alot of imports i have seen. Nothing i have seen is wrong with it and trust me i beat my cars. Really nice car!
Congrats on the car. The second step is spelling the name of your car correctly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts