Cobalts SS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Those look nice. Do you have a weight and size/bolt pattern? I noticed that even GM Performance Division had to put Grand Am ends on the Cobalt SS on Tuner Challenge just to get some good wheels. Aftermarket, please wake up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DC52NV said:
i think those look tacky. they look heavy as hell too. they look like they belong on a black lexus or something.
your entitled to your opinion, i respect that. i was just trying to get some ideas. they are not to heavy, i don't have exact #'s but their not to bad. they don't have them in our bolt pattern but you can have any wheel custom drilled. thanks for your comments both positive and negative.

·
Registered
78 Posts
"i think those look tacky. they look heavy as hell too. they look like they belong on a black lexus or something."

This coming from homeboy with gold wheels on a white car.

To each his own.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Nunother said:
"i think those look tacky. they look heavy as hell too. they look like they belong on a black lexus or something."

This coming from homeboy with gold wheels on a white car.

To each his own.
haha. :D only difference though is my wheels actually serve a purpose. they only weigh 13lbs each. i'm a jdm whore so that is the reason i am rolling in gold. black/gunmetal got played out. gold is the way to go now. :cool:

your comment is hilarious though. almost made me shoot gatorade thru my nose. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts