Cobalts SS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nothing is out yet performance wise unless you wanna fab an intake or fuck with the exhaust a bit. Look for early 2006 for MASS parts IMO.

·
Registered
42 Posts
selfinfliction said:
that intake is for an REDLINE only
ok mybad. I didnt know they would be different.

But the pulleys work :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone!

you might want to try www.modernperformance.com as they cater to a lot of the sport compact market, and their prices are pretty good.

I havent really shopped around for cobalt ss parts (obviously... look at my name :) ) but their stage 2 kit was anywhere from 20-200 less than competitors.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
543 Posts
^^ 2nd that.
very competitive pricing on many compact cars and good quality in house built parts also.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Heck yes, I live 20 min away from Modern Performance...so you can bet your behind I'll be buying from them once the parts start coming out.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Somebody who has taken off their exhaust should post a picture or layout of it so us who can make custom exhauts can start planning.

·
Registered
56 Posts
check out gravana tuning. they're the ones doing the 300 whp cobalt ss, and they have alot of parts, including they're own custom intake for the cobalt. and they update the site rather quickly too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
jeez dean, are you on every forum? anyway, http://www.modbug.com/ just opened last month and they have a few parts for you guys as well. im sure they will carry more as soon as parts come out for your vehicles.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts