Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have confirmed that my tripA/tripB do reset themselves. I have ruled out driver error, since it is at least the fifth time now that is is not exactly 0 when I switch through the menu. I think its pretty wierd, too bad its not the odometer too, lol. looks like its time to go back to the dealer, hopefully it just needs a pcm flash or something, not exactly sure what else would cause it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ahh a feature not on the Redline. One I would have enjoy'd. My Busa has a A/B trip and both have a MPG setting as well. What is up with that.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rocky said:
are you sure its not going over 1000. cause at 1000 it rolls over back to 0
are you positve about that? That doesn't make sense to me. Whats the point of a digital trip if it won't go over 1k. My 2000 S10 even went over 1k on the trip. I could've sworn it went over 1k the first time I changed my oil. The plot thickens. :confused:

·
Registered
93 Posts
mine also doesn't go over 1000... kinda disappointing, but... what are ya gonna do?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, I was hoping mine was just screwed up. After it showed up as 0.0 multiple times just after changing "pages" without touching the reset button, I thought for sure there was a problem, no way that I could possibly check it at exactly 0 more than once. (not to mention I have just over 3k miles) Oh, well, now the trips are worthless to me. I only used them as a second reference as to how many miles were on my oil. It really is pretty dumb though imo, to go through all the effort to give us 2 digital trips, and only make them go up to 999.9. waste of effort if you ask me.

·
Registered
364 Posts
ericsean said:
are you positve about that? That doesn't make sense to me. Whats the point of a digital trip if it won't go over 1k. My 2000 S10 even went over 1k on the trip. I could've sworn it went over 1k the first time I changed my oil. The plot thickens. :confused:
yea im positive it does it on trip a and b in both of my cobalts. i know i had a 2001 s10 also and it rolled over at 10000 so when i first saw the cobalt turn over at 1000 i was a little confused at first

1 - 8 of 8 Posts