Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm from the Redline forums and just moved to Denver from Detroit. Was wondering what the scene was like out here and who is around. Or if there are any meets comming up? Hope to here from someone soon

Dave

·
Registered
75 Posts
Its been kinda dead around the forums for Colorado. I have not heard of a meet..Where at in CO do you live? It would be cool if we could get a Colorado meet set up....

Chris
06 SS/SC W/ G85
02 GMC Envoy
89 Beretta GTU

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wow no one out there??

Chris
06 SS/SC w/G85
02 GMC Envoy
89 Beretta GTU

·
Registered
347 Posts
sorry i have been off line for a little bit. i would love to meet some of the people on here. if someone wantred to set it up i would be there

·
Registered
347 Posts
06ssCobalt said:
whats this, there are others?! kewl....i need something to do before i ship out....
dude i grew up in lakewood. where about are you at?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Dude, im in Lakewood. I would be up for a meet.

·
Registered
347 Posts
LoungeLizard said:
Dude, im in Lakewood. I would be up for a meet.
damn you are still around. i figured you just left. :D lets do it sometime we can figure something out

·
Registered
347 Posts
06ssCobalt said:
near bear creek highschool....should meet up sometime
that is where i went to high school my parents live only 5 min from there off of yale and old kipling

·
Registered
128 Posts
I didnt die, just dont have the internet at the new apartment.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm in Aurora near Arapahoe and Parker. I have no idea where anything is around here. I tried going out last night to see where the local car scene is. I figured it was nice outside and people would be out. This is totlly unlike Detroit. I knew where to go there. We should set up a meet sometime. Mostly cause I don't know anyne out here. The Detroit crew always had meets We had about 20+ Redlines and Colbolts.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Well I can tell you there have never been 20+ SS's and RL here. We should do a dyno day sometime. 3 pulls at MAC autosports is only $55.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LoungeLizard said:
Well I can tell you there have never been 20+ SS's and RL here. We should do a dyno day sometime. 3 pulls at MAC autosports is only $55.
Yeah I wonder what Redline is doing at this altitude.

·
Registered
347 Posts
dipolley said:
I'm in Aurora near Arapahoe and Parker. I have no idea where anything is around here. I tried going out last night to see where the local car scene is. I figured it was nice outside and people would be out. This is totlly unlike Detroit. I knew where to go there. We should set up a meet sometime. Mostly cause I don't know anyne out here. The Detroit crew always had meets We had about 20+ Redlines and Colbolts.
fri nights are generaly the best for sonic on tower and quincy i think it is or like 92nd and fed the sonic there. let me know when you want to go and i can try and make it by

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
littleSS said:
fri nights are generaly the best for sonic on tower and quincy i think it is or like 92nd and fed the sonic there. let me know when you want to go and i can try and make it by
I went out cruising around on Saturday. To see if I could get into trouble but also the best way to get to know a place is to just go out and get lost.

There seemed to be a bit going on at Arapahoe crossing area. Saw lots of tuners but noone was being freindly at all. Maybe just because I was in a Saturn and it wasn't worth their time until I blasted past them. The only real "race" I had was with a Cobra. I flew past him and then he flew past me . When I kept up and then at the light he asked me what my F*ing problem was. Appaerently noone around here likes unlikely competition.

But next Friday i might check out that sonic. I have a poker game on Fridays so we'll see. But the game is at ampden and Tower. What times does this go on?

·
Registered
107 Posts
well ill be in denver on the 24th and 25th of feb for an autocross!! let me know if anybody wants to get together either of those nights!!! just email me!!! [email protected]

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think Dyno Pro does 3 pulls for $50.00...I've been there tons of times

Chris
06 SS/SC w/G85
02 Envoy
89 Beretta GTU

1 - 20 of 151 Posts