1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
yea where is it at DAVE!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
hey dave i want everything including the three hours of video. can that be possible. i would like everything just the way you have it now. not resized. if it is to late that is cool. i will give you a cd or dvd or both. please dave please.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have to resize them to [put them on the site, BUT I can give you a cd
They will be 3.5 inches across as opposed to 9.5 inches across. Most of the pics are over 2 mg and we are allowed 244K for the site

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
thanks man your the best. just givce it to curtis when you go. are you still going?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am working on the video edit now... i should be done sometime today HOPEFULLY. I cant get the audio to show up in the video editing software but i can watch the video and it shows up fine.. I think i have to play around with it and decode it with a different software... ill post a link for you Mike when i get the right software to keep the audio in....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well Curtis is online so either on of three things is going on. 1) He's always logged on, 2) he is still up playing with the photos and videos and is caffinated to the point that sleep is no longer an option 3) He got up early and is still playing with the video.

edit: I spoke too late, he beat me to it

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just finished the video and am now currently making it a .mpeg the video is just shy of 11 minutes. Packed full of pictures videos and music... I hope yall like it when its done i started at 1130pm last night went to bed at 430am... got up at 930am and been working on it scince just finished at 5pm. Mike is gonna host it so we dont have to worry about bandwidth issues from streefire

·
Registered
347 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
What? i have no reculation of that. you can't prove nothing. i did not do it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts