Cobalts SS banner

Which will be faster, the Cobalt SS or the ION Red Line?

• Cobalt SS

Votes: 220 55.6%
  • ION Red Line

Votes: 85 21.5%
  • They will perform exactly the same.

Votes: 91 23.0%

• Total voters
181 - 200 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ok, who has seen the movie Airplane?

Remember when the girl in the seat is freaking out and everyone on the plane is in line ready to smack her around to try to get her to shut up? :D

Not sure why, just that one scene from that particular movie came to mind. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hold on guys I just got my car out of storage. I added the flux capacitor with the sweet run flat drag radials. Oh yeah she's producing power from the 454 I replaced that lame-o 2.0 with as well. I'll just do the "time-warp" to the finish line before you even start....livin it one quarter mile at a time. w3rd y0

·
Registered
45 Posts
RedlineRider said:
No I kept my car and bought a new 350Z and a blue Cobalt SS for the girl as a graduation present. Okay the Z doesnt have 700hp but it is making close to 500whp. It is twin turboed and intercooled and is running a 100 shot of Nitrous its a quick car but it is kinda heavy.
Hey Zville:

and

Please go away. Noone likes your lying a$$. There have been guys that have helped you with your car over on the RL forums and your kinda saying f*$k you by pretending like your a god and better than everyone else. Go for a ride in your dads viper off a cliff.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Everything from z-ville is a big lie. He doesn't own a 350z, or an SS/SC, or even an RL. He can't do any mods because his daddies lease on the RL will be up soon, then he will cry like a little spoiled brat screaming for candy in line at the grocery store. :rolleyes: And he doesn't have a g/f because he is gay. Once again z, you need to keep on your medication.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Watts-up said:
Everything from z-ville is a big lie. He doesn't own a 350z, or an SS/SC, or even an RL. He can't do any mods because his daddies lease on the RL will be up soon, then he will cry like a little spoiled brat screaming for candy in line at the grocery store. :rolleyes: And he doesn't have a g/f because he is gay. Once again z, you need to keep on your medication.

Holy pimp slap batman!

That is some funny stuff guys. I haven't been on the RL forums but it sounds like he ruffled some feathers out there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
RedlineRider said:
No I kept my car and bought a new 350Z and a blue Cobalt SS for the girl as a graduation present. Okay the Z doesnt have 700hp but it is making close to 500whp. It is twin turboed and intercooled and is running a 100 shot of Nitrous its a quick car but it is kinda heavy.

Hey Z, did you buy that after you tried killing yourself and slipped into the coma???

Btw, you do know there's 2 sayings that will work wonderfull for you

'if at first you don't succeed, try, try again!'
or
'practice makes perfect'

keep on trying man! eventually you'll succeed!

·
Registered
151 Posts
That is safe to say. After you talk someone in off the ledge time after time after time and after quite a few people lend their time, knowledge, and expirenece to help someone just to have them lie to everyone in a effort to make friends....it gets old and is unacceptable behavior.

Oh yeah...another thing...my car is stock and most people on my board will whoop up on me. I can admit that, unlike him. But I don't talk smack to others and then NOT race anyone when I do show up in person. Either race and take your licking (bad pun I guess) or shut your head hole.

And I sure as HELL won't "ask for lengths" when talking about racing a Civic unless I see the NOS...eesh

·
Registered
98 Posts
google + zvillepimp = funny stuff

"10 inch shaved penis"

·
Registered
16 Posts
RedlineRider said:
You bought your girl a Cobalt SS as a graduation gift? Listen Z, didn't the judge tell you once to stay away from girls 12 years younger than you?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I thought the 350Z was supercharged, by the way Zville let me tell you about my other ride. . .

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hopefully this will help :) .

Ion Redline :

Engine : 4 cylinder, supercharged DOHC, front engine FWD
Displacement : 1,998 cc.
Valve : 16 valves, 4 valves per cylinder
Transmission : 5-spd manual
Horsepower : 200 hp @ 6450 rpm
Torque : 200 lb-ft @ 5800 rpm
Redline : 6450 rpm
Top speed : 144 mph
0-60 mph : 6.3 sec
0-Ľ mile : 15.3 sec @ 94.5 mph
60-0 braking distance : 121 ft
200 ft skidpad : 0.85 g
Curb Weight : 2960 lbs

Finish the post when I can get home :).

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Never know what the 'real world' test would be but the magazines have them pretty darn nip and tuck if you will. Reviews in Road and Track and C&D have the Redline .1 of a second fast in 0-60 times 1/4 mile is within a .1 of a second. For whatever it's worth. I do think the Redline has a slight advantage related to the 18" wheels, but just my opinion.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
cobaltman said:
i think they are both slow :)
Ok let's have our first post be a smart ass one. :D

181 - 200 of 229 Posts