Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I got my blackcatcustoms gauge kit in and WOW! What a big diferance.

So what do you think?

I e-mailed them about the fuel gauge lighting up more then the rest of the gauges.
Ill let you know what they say.

Later

·
Registered
671 Posts
Joeda show they will use whatever font you want....... I am getting white faces, with blue dials and blue lighting

·
Registered
217 Posts
Why at there website do they say the speedometer only goes to 140... but yours goes to 160, just like the stock??

·
Registered
217 Posts
I withdraw my previous statement :eek:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks every one.

http://www.blackcatcustom.com/chevrolet_cobalt.htm

There having a miner problem with them right now. The lighting is not even and the one other small thing. They have sent me an e-mial and are going to send me a new one free of charge on or about the 6th.
From what I was sent I was the 2nd one to order one of there kits.

Ill let you all know when I get it on the car if it fixed the problem or not.
Later

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
AHHHH!!!! i ordered one like 3 hours ago, before reading this post! well i hope they dont send it to me until they get it fixed. BTW i got silver/red, so ill post some pics when it comes in. how was installation, easy as it normally is to change guages?

·
Registered
383 Posts
That looks Great! I'd do it if I could make up my mind on a combination, but mt car is all black and silver, so I wouldn't want red or blue or whatever. But it looks smokin on your car.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They said thye are not shipping any more kits untill they get them fixed in the e-mail they sent me.
The instal is not to bad.
I should have the how to up in a few days. Im back at work now and will not be able to get on line for a few days.
Later

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They dont make the needls. You re use yuor stock ones. Im waiting to hear back from them about the boost gauge. Ill let you all know what they say.

·
Registered
102 Posts
looks awesome, def. when I get my ss-sc getting white face with blue lighting:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts