Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from a search that I just did.

100% 2005 Cobalt SS Supercharged Coupe (SS Supercharged)
Victory Red Primary Color / Ebony Leather Trim
CASTRIOTA CHEVROLET INC.
1701 W LIBERTY AVE, PITTSBURGH, PA 15226-1209
$23,045.00
Victory Red Primary Color / Ebony Leather, Red Insert
ANTHONY CHEVROLET, CADILLAC
1229 COUNTRY CLUB RD, FAIRMONT, WV 26554-2318
$23,810.00

CASTRIOTA CHEVROLET INC.
1701 W LIBERTY AVE, PITTSBURGH, PA 15226-1209
$23,810.00

CENTURY III CHEVROLET, INC.
2430 LEBANON CHURCH RD, WEST MIFFLIN, PA 15122-2555
$23,810.00

DON ALLEN CHEVROLET/OLDSMOBILE
5315 BAUM BLVD, PITTSBURGH, PA 15224-2305
$23,810.00
JIM CRIVELLI CHEVROLET, INC.
MC KEES ROCKS PLAZA, MC KEES ROCKS, PA 15136-0397
$23,810.00
JOHN SERETTI CHEVROLET, INC.
5854 UNIVERSITY BLVD., MOON TOWNSHIP, PA 15108-2571
$23,810.00
KENNY ROSS CHEVROLET, INC.
11250 RTE 30, IRWIN, PA 15642
$23,810.00
NORTHSTAR CHEVROLET, INC.
326 MANSFIELD BLVD, CARNEGIE, PA 15106-2444
$23,810.00
SABLE CHEVROLET
910 BROWNSVILLE RD, PITTSBURGH, PA 15210-2383
$23,810.00
SUN CHEVROLET
2939 WASHINGTON RD, MC MURRAY, PA 15317-3204
$23,810.00

·
Registered
108 Posts
Anybody know why PA is getting all of the first SS/SC's? I feel so left out over here on the west coast :(

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was up at my brothers last night in Lordstown,Ohio. I drove past the GM plant, there are at least a 100 SS's sitting in their lot. I was wondering wich one was mine!!!! Probably none of them, my chevy dealer here in Wooster, Ohio told me end of May.Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! They are making them an hour from my house and other states are getting them first! I am sad , although mine is on order. Black w/ Ebony leather and red inserts and everything you can get on it. This weekend I will try and drive up there and snap photos so we can all droool!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Pa dealerships came up from a "no cars in your area"(Cleveland) result, do you want to check other nearby dealers?

I tried to do the same using a Chicago Zip code and nothing came back at all. No SS Cobalts in that part of US at all.

I guess Pa got the lucky first pick.

·
Registered
29 Posts
HEY I work at a chevy dealership in PA...We have a few SS sc's on the way.We have many sedans and some coupes too..If you want to order one or talk to me you can call me at 2155791100......my name is Stan and I sell at Stockburger Chevrolet..I'll help anyone find a cobalt or order one from me..
E-mail me I'll answer all questions...

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
espo19047 said:
HEY I work at a chevy dealership in PA...We have a few SS sc's on the way.We have many sedans and some coupes too..If you want to order one or talk to me you can call me at 2155791100......my name is Stan and I sell at Stockburger Chevrolet..I'll help anyone find a cobalt or order one from me..
:D lol, way to put yourself out there man, ;) .. nothing like trying to sell a car to people you KNOW want to buy it (the specific car)...

haha, good luck on getting your comission bro ;)

:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey or you could get a REDLINE for $17500. after all the rebates that saturn has. Use the extra money to get the 18 psi PSI FI MOTORS kit that comes out in a month.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
jbaty said:
Hey or you could get a REDLINE for $17500. after all the rebates that saturn has. Use the extra money to get the 18 psi PSI FI MOTORS kit that comes out in a month.
for 20K ill get a used '02 WS6

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey anybody from around cali? Or atleast have any info of release dates here. To me it seems like they arnt being released here for quite some time and i am very impacient.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
RedRover said:
Hey anybody from around cali? Or atleast have any info of release dates here. To me it seems like they arnt being released here for quite some time and i am very impacient.
im in reseda (818) and have yet to see one, go to your local dealer and ask

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
They are takin so long to get here and Im not gonna be buyin one til late summer or early fall anyways so I might end up waiting to get an 06. Who knows maybe Chevy will up the power after the first year like Dodge did with the SRT-4?!?!?! Hope so!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
They are takin so long to get here and Im not gonna be buyin one til late summer or early fall anyways so I might end up waiting to get an 06. Who knows maybe Chevy will up the power after the first year like Dodge did with the SRT-4?!?!?! Hope so!

Me to i might wait long enough to see if they are raiseing up the power of the Cobalt SS. I really hope to because that would make me very happy and maybe they will lower the price of them. But i geuss that is just wishfull thinking. :confused:

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Well I could do you a favor and go ahead and buy one, cause as soon as I do they'll up the power AND lower the price!!!!!LOL j/k
But seriously that would probably happen, and if I do wait there will probably be no change whatsoever.

·
Registered
127 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Well I could do you a favor and go ahead and buy one, cause as soon as I do they'll up the power AND lower the price!!!!!LOL j/k
But seriously that would probably happen, and if I do wait there will probably be no change whatsoever.
I have the same kind of luck.

The Lordstown plant has not produced an SS since 3/2/05 due to too many problems to even list.

·
Registered
158 Posts
ZX1100F1 said:
I have the same kind of luck.

The Lordstown plant has not produced an SS since 3/2/05 due to too many problems to even list.
an orange ss was loaded on a truck to be shipped out, this was today
where is your info from, and i have time to read the list of too many problems, so please list them!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts