Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i usually hang out on Cobaltss.net but figured id see who was around me
i work in lewisville/denton area and have a red CobaltSS(only one near me at least)
if we get some more people together we should set up a meet around the area

·
Registered
297 Posts
I work out at NAS Carswell in Fort Worth, but I live an hour south of DFW.
I have a black SS, and I have seen a blue one here in town. Let me know if you find any others...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Lonewholf said:
I work out at NAS Carswell in Fort Worth, but I live an hour south of DFW.
I have a black SS, and I have seen a blue one here in town. Let me know if you find any others...
Hey Harold, have you heard of Temple-Academy race track, how far is that
from you?
I am thinking about hearding down there one of these fridays,

·
Registered
297 Posts
SRT-MAN said:
Hey Harold, have you heard of Temple-Academy race track, how far is that
from you?
I am thinking about hearding down there one of these fridays,
According to MapQuest, it is in between Waco and Austin...
I have never heard of it, and I have never been there. Let me know if you decide to come up that way.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Lonewholf said:
According to MapQuest, it is in between Waco and Austin...
I have never heard of it, and I have never been there. Let me know if you decide to come up that way.
I'm going to be in tyler, tx. this mid week, wed-fri and maybe sat. I have a son playing in a baseball tournment.

send me pm with your number, maybe we can meet up or something when I get a chance.

Antonio

·
Registered
297 Posts
SRT-MAN said:
I'm going to be in tyler, tx. this mid week, wed-fri and maybe sat. I have a son playing in a baseball tournment.

send me pm with your number, maybe we can meet up or something when I get a chance.

Antonio
Man I totally missed this ^^^^^^^^^ post, sorry :eek:

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey all... I'm new to the site and the Cobalt SS, I dont have one but I will be getting one... I have seen one silver one here in Burleson (just south of Ft.Worth on 35) I will get a yellow one or silver one

·
Registered
297 Posts
V8 Focus said:
hey all... I'm new to the site and the Cobalt SS, I dont have one but I will be getting one... I have seen one silver one here in Burleson (just south of Ft.Worth on 35) I will get a yellow one or silver one
Hey V8 I live in Cleburne, and there is also a Blue SS there too :D . If your going to get one , go to Vandergriffs in Arlington and talk to Angelica Barron. She will hook you up with a good deal.

·
Banned
7 Posts
newbie here in rowlett, yellow ss....let's organize a regular meet, either weekly or monthly. i used to do this with my supra, but she'll be down for a while and i would love to see a an a**load of ss' in a parking lot.

i know of a good place here in rowlett and a few in plano. i also work for cinemark and their parking lots would be perfect for meets. i can help organize these very well and give sufficient directions, pm me if we wanna take this any further.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in the Dalls area, and am new to this site... I am looking into getting either a red or blue SS/SC in about 1-3 weeks.. I will let you guys know.. I am really big on the forum talk.. I own now a 2003 Hemi Ram, and selling it very soon.... I test drove this baby and fell in love with it AUTOMATICALLY!! BAM!! The dealer that went with me asked if i knew how to drive a stick, and i said, just wait.... I think he $hit his pants... He was looking for thoses Oh-$hit handles really quick and my wife in the back was pretty stocked about the car, and me hadling it like it was a true NASA controlled vehicle. Lets just say i tried not to mess myself....and yeah i got a hummer!!! This car HAS MASSIVE POTIENTIAL!! after reading the reports that there will be a stage 1-3 coming out soon, that makes me want to drool... I hope to see you guys really soon, after i get my baby... The one i took for a test drive was fully loaded 24K and YELLOW... I love the yellow, but yellow doesnt really appeal to the MONEY EYE.... You could slap yellow on a car, but some say it looks cheap... (I LIKE IT, so no flame war), but i think my wife and myself liek the RED or BLUE better... I didnt check if it had the G85 package so ill need to check.. I would really hate to have to order this puppy and wait.... DAMNIT... LAter.............

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome aboard... :) Hopefully you didn't scare the salesman to much :eek:
If you have any difficulties finding what you want over in Dallas, try Vandergriff Cheverolet in Arlington. They always have a good stock of them, and Angelica Barrone can get you about anything you want. She owns one her self, and helped me get a good deal on mine in short time.
I live South of Fort Worth, so maybe after you get yours we can arrange a meet :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
JapEatr said:
i usually hang out on Cobaltss.net but figured id see who was around me
i work in lewisville/denton area and have a red CobaltSS(only one near me at least)
if we get some more people together we should set up a meet around the area

I work in Denton and live about 10 miles north of there . I have a 2006 SS/SC Arrival Blue ,Loaded .would enjoy meeting other Cobalt Owners .

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yeah thats me. But theres another guy with a black ome like mine but he never wants to come out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts