Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm in tampa on waters ave. leaving my credit union about 8:15am this morning and i see a yellow cobalt ss w/ black lettering on the bottom side of the door that said CHEVROLET. who the hell are u and why did you feel the need to rev at me? i'm used to this from a few import owners, not a fellow domestic. btw i was driving a red srt.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i'm in tampa on waters ave. leaving my credit union about 8:15am this morning and i see a yellow cobalt ss w/ black lettering on the bottom side of the door that said CHEVROLET. who the hell are u and why did you feel the need to rev at me? i'm used to this from a few import owners, not a fellow domestic. btw i was driving a red srt.
rofl

i get that all the time from SRT drivers, i'm suprised you aren't used to it by now. I've gotten 'the whine' from a couple cobalts, sounds badass. :D so i just return the favor with a BOV salute.

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rofl

i get that all the time from SRT drivers, i'm suprised you aren't used to it by now. I've gotten 'the whine' from a couple cobalts, sounds badass. :D so i just return the favor with a BOV salute.
oh and forgot to mention he was heading the opposite direction. wtf

1 - 6 of 6 Posts