Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to many problems going on over there ... is pissing me off...... Post Up Here

Wondering if im the only one

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yea we are all over here too. We just lurk this site, and whore the .net site lol. But yea, there are a ton of us here from "the other site"

·
Registered
52 Posts
Honestly we should build this website up....I am willing to stop posting on the other site...the moderators are way too strict and the rules are wack...the other site has been down for forever and that is one reason I never went premium....I know srt.com is a big website so cobaltss.com could be built big..lets invade guys haha.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
poop take him take him haha j/k. Its good to have another css site to go to. I think this site could be mucho better than the other one...though any forum is made by the people who is part of it.
This site use to have more members and more hits, before the owner went off on everyone, he now has pretty much left us to ourselves.

The only policy that is ever enforced here is no dumbasses, fanboiz, fanboys, fanboyz, fanbois, or dumbass fanboiz of any kind.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Does anyone happen to know what is wrong with the other site? I remember awhile back the servers were down and they were upgrading everything, but for it to go back down so soon for so long is kinda odd.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.