Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
u know, u can get the list of the cars in the game from the gt4 website....the ss aint in it

·
Registered
454 Posts
I was looking at the car list yesterday, I'm kinda dissapointed. I know that it's a Japanese game, but no Cadillacs? Well, one concept one. What about the CTS and CTS-V? Why does there need to be 35 models of Skylines and 30 model of Civcs? I know they are both popular but what the hell is the difference between the 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004 Civics?? Why no 2003 Corvette to go with the 2000 Z06? I know in GT3 there was a slimming down to get some of the useless models out of the way, but now there seems to be more than ever and some make little or no sense. Don't get me wrong, it's ALOT better than any other game out there, PERIOD. It could use the GradPrix, the Cobalt SS, or at least the Redline since that was out in late 2003. The Buick GNx is a great addition though. What else.. umm.. how about the Cadillac XLR, was the Focus SVT in it? OK, this was just a rambling mess, but my point is that the car list is certainly lacking to me, seeing as how I like American cars, I was prepared for most of it but I feel they fell short of even my expectations.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Sp00ner said:
I was looking at the car list yesterday, I'm kinda dissapointed. I know that it's a Japanese game, but no Cadillacs? Well, one concept one. What about the CTS and CTS-V? Why does there need to be 35 models of Skylines and 30 model of Civcs? I know they are both popular but what the hell is the difference between the 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004 Civics?? Why no 2003 Corvette to go with the 2000 Z06? I know in GT3 there was a slimming down to get some of the useless models out of the way, but now there seems to be more than ever and some make little or no sense. Don't get me wrong, it's ALOT better than any other game out there, PERIOD. It could use the GradPrix, the Cobalt SS, or at least the Redline since that was out in late 2003. The Buick GNx is a great addition though. What else.. umm.. how about the Cadillac XLR, was the Focus SVT in it? OK, this was just a rambling mess, but my point is that the car list is certainly lacking to me, seeing as how I like American cars, I was prepared for most of it but I feel they fell short of even my expectations.

Yeah i took a hour or so looking at the list and realised they could have even put in the new Corvette and even a Firebird and mant others they could have put in but no o well i will still br buying the game tomarrow.

And for all who what the list i have the full list in PDF format other wards Acrobat.

·
Registered
59 Posts
87camaroPA said:
Yeah i took a hour or so looking at the list and realised they could have even put in the new Corvette and even a Firebird and mant others they could have put in but no o well i will still br buying the game tomarrow.

And for all who what the list i have the full list in PDF format other wards Acrobat.
I bought the game at ebgames on the 22nd I went through and looked at the cars but havent gotten a chance to really play it. I'm very dissapointed in the lack of US cars. And then there are so many others missing How can you have the scion xa and xb and not the fast one which is the tc. And then have the Vibe but not the G6 or Grand Prix or even the Grand Am.

·
Registered
52 Posts
xtremegrandam said:
I bought the game at ebgames on the 22nd I went through and looked at the cars but havent gotten a chance to really play it. I'm very dissapointed in the lack of US cars. And then there are so many others missing How can you have the scion xa and xb and not the fast one which is the tc. And then have the Vibe but not the G6 or Grand Prix or even the Grand Am.
The reason I was first turned onto the Gran Turismo series was because of the large inventory of cars, but this is just stupid, lack of american cars..even the obvious ones, and the SSR is labeled as an 03'....no such thing, they started production in 04' (my parents have one ! awesome car...err truck)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hot Sauce said:
The reason I was first turned onto the Gran Turismo series was because of the large inventory of cars, but this is just stupid, lack of american cars..even the obvious ones, and the SSR is labeled as an 03'....no such thing, they started production in 04' (my parents have one ! awesome car...err truck)
I agree completly. They misslabled cars in the last one also as far as the year. The whole big thing about this version was they were going to have like 600 cars originally and not just a lot of used but new. And the final game that was delayed for so long comes out and to me is just like the 3rd one as far as vehicles.

·
Registered
48 Posts
who has played gt4? man, its so good! i recomend everyone go out and buy it lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
RedRover said:
Is the cobalt in this game. Or the Zo6. that would drive me to buy this game.
no Cobalt (as mentioned earlier), as for the corvette? I'm not sure; I know the previous gen is (because its always avalible in arcade mode), but i'm not sure if the new one is...i guess one could check the car list thats avalible online...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts