Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently just got the cobalt and man do i love it. ive had it for about a month now and ive had a few good kills. (honda s2000, 350z, eclipse gt) but i raced a srt-4 the other week and he pulled me about half a car. he sad he was stock but i knew better. not bad for my car being bone stock. well i decided that i needed cheap and easy hp so my buddy refered me to nitrous. ive never played with nitrous before but i figured what the hell ill give it a shot. i bought my kit off of ebay and got everything hooked up and the system looks really good. but when i drive down the road and i spray it nothing happens. i cant feel a power gain the rpms and staying at a steady rate (i.e. stock) but i know its spraying cause ive had to refill my bottle now about 3 times. anyone else ever have this problem. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
hey dumby yopu have to be at full throttle for that stuff. Plus you are going to kil them pos interals. That car and the srt-4 are great weekend warriors. but I don't if they can hols to the constant abuse.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pimptight25 said:
hey dumby yopu have to be at full throttle for that stuff. Plus you are going to kil them pos interals. That car and the srt-4 are great weekend warriors. but I don't if they can hols to the constant abuse.
:confused: (sp) and im the dumby???

and btw i am at wide open throttle. like i said i dont know that much about nitrous but i do know what my car can handle and what it can't. anyone else besides this douche bag?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
first of all...

pimptight25 said:
hey dumby yopu have to be at full throttle for that stuff. Plus you are going to kil them pos interals. That car and the srt-4 are great weekend warriors. but I don't if they can hols to the constant abuse.
First let me ask the thread starter what kit he is using, dry, wet, how it's plumbed etc, I have nitrous and I know it works on my SS so something is wrong with your kit or the installation...I personally run a Zex computer controlled progressive system with wide open throttle sensor and purge, and all the goodies, expensive but effective as hell, then to Mr Pimp, how you goiong to say POS internals? Do you have any idea what these internals can handle? This motor can handle a 75-shot regularly, and this is according to GM Performance Division, have you read the manual that came with your car telling you how to build this very motor to ridiculous capabilities, part numbers and all? Recommended is the NX wet shot system up to 75-shot on stock internals, I use the Zex because it has tuning capability and rich/lean safety features, so it won't blow if I wanted it to. The bottom end in the LSJ is hardcore as hell, read the specs...peace out :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
pimptight25 said:
hey dumby yopu have to be at full throttle for that stuff. Plus you are going to kil them pos interals. That car and the srt-4 are great weekend warriors. but I don't if they can hols to the constant abuse.

POS internals? Are you serious?? Bwahahahahahahahhaha.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
clownhair said:
they made mine with twigs and bark.
I just had to change my tree sap as well... I was running about a qt. low. It makes the hamster that spins my crank unhappy when there's not enough tree sap in the crankcase...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hate to tell you guys the bad news but i decided to go take my car in today and get a new one.....srt-4 :D. this car will rape any cobalt. im going to go with the 60 trim turbo, built internals, w/i, apg wga, atp upp w/ hks ssqv bov, safcII, greddy e-o1 manage system. and i will get all of this with the money from my slowbalt. that car was a hunk. sorry to break the news but i couldnt get it running right for nothing. so i got my new baby and will start all over again. see you at the end of the 1/4, i'll be waiting....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
<laughing>

What a troll.

Yeah, you know nothing about N20, but you went out and bought an SRT-4, and have the skill/money to have the internals 'built'. Guess what? They are already pretty stout from the factory.

I guess if I want to see you waiting at the end of the 1/4, I should be looking for the 12 year old kid with a bowl haircut and the SpongeBob Squarepants t-shirt.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DigDug said:
<laughing>

What a troll.

Yeah, you know nothing about N20, but you went out and bought an SRT-4, and have the skill/money to have the internals 'built'. Guess what? They are already pretty stout from the factory.

I guess if I want to see you waiting at the end of the 1/4, I should be looking for the 12 year old kid with a bowl haircut and the SpongeBob Squarepants t-shirt.
hahaha.....no no no no, look for the 60 year old with an orange mohawk....

and your right by the way i dont know sh*t about N20....but i'll walk you all day long on a turbo....nitrous is for people that can't afford a turbo anyways. its the easiest and cheapest way to f*ck up your engine....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,444 Posts
fireredcobalt said:
hahaha.....no no no no, look for the 60 year old with an orange mohawk....

and your right by the way i dont know sh*t about N20....but i'll walk you all day long on a turbo....nitrous is for people that can't afford a turbo anyways. its the easiest and cheapest way to f*ck up your engine....

HHAHA... You know nothing about nitrous, yet you ASSume that its the easiest and chepest way to mess up your engine. Stick to saying you know nothing, it is much more appropriate.
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top