Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
wow thats one thing i need to do, tint my windows.

i got the fish bowl look going on...

it looks great on black though!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks.. i also got some "hyper white" headlight bulbs.. i figured 20 bucks for them aint bad.. they look pretty good i think alot better than stock...

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
krzykarl said:
thanks.. i also got some "hyper white" headlight bulbs.. i figured 20 bucks for them aint bad.. they look pretty good i think alot better than stock...

Those do look bad ass. Where did you get them. Did you get the fog lights too?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JohnyNFullEffect said:
Those do look bad ass. Where did you get them. Did you get the fog lights too?
actually i got them from the same place i got my windows tinted..i think you can buy them at any car place like that..

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/discave/90farxensupw3.html

found them for 19.99$ on yahoo store...


the 9007 are the ones for our headlights

and no i havent done anything to the fog lights yet.. not sure what size those are..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
krzykarl said:
actually i got them from the same place i got my windows tinted..i think you can buy them at any car place like that..

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/discave/90farxensupw3.html

found them for 19.99$ on yahoo store...


the 9007 are the ones for our headlights

and no i havent done anything to the fog lights yet.. not sure what size those are..
They are H11 and Farenheit makes em.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top