Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo whats up everyone im smedley from newcastle de i just got my new SS and that ish is tight its stock right now im sayin its not like i can do much ne way it just came out but im about to order a new exhaust, intake, and new pulleys, allthough im not tryin to do much to void my warranty thats the best thing about a new car. its mad fast i havent raced too much because shes still getting worn in. i dont see much comp tho, im anxious to race a SRT-4, im almost afriad of the results, i love my car too much to lose to a neon, both of them are sick i just like my body style better and would rather have a superhcarger than a turbo even tho they sound tight any way if any one knows of any good magz or sites with ss performance parts let me know


thatnks later
smeds
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,648 Posts
Keep checkin on Modern Performance, Psi-Fi Motorsports, Gravana Tuning, GM Performance Parts, etc. Also Check out our other site sponsors as well. I would recomend staying away from SCDyne, they have a header, but as far as I know there is ONLY ONE PERSON that has recieved everything they needed to install the header!!! I have not heard ONE POSITIVE thing from them YET!!! So just be wary of them, I dont want ya to go spendin your money on their header only to be greatly disappointed!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
SmedleySS said:
yo whats up everyone im smedley from newcastle de i just got my new SS and that ish is tight its stock right now im sayin its not like i can do much ne way it just came out but im about to order a new exhaust, intake, and new pulleys, allthough im not tryin to do much to void my warranty thats the best thing about a new car. its mad fast i havent raced too much because shes still getting worn in. i dont see much comp tho, im anxious to race a SRT-4, im almost afriad of the results, i love my car too much to lose to a neon, both of them are sick i just like my body style better and would rather have a superhcarger than a turbo even tho they sound tight any way if any one knows of any good magz or sites with ss performance parts let me know


thatnks later
smeds
Sorry to break it to you, but if racing stock to stock, with no driver error, you'll lose everytime in the 1/4 mile.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,648 Posts
Hey dres, in your siggy, what exactly is wot wot? Ive seen tons of people post that and have never gotten it?!?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
241 Posts
I think he's using a play on words with wot = wide open throttle, and "woot woot".

Either way.... i need to hit the track and get some 108mph trap speeds in my siggy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
Zenkat said:
I think he's using a play on words with wot = wide open throttle, and "woot woot".

Either way.... i need to hit the track and get some 108mph trap speeds in my siggy.

yup what he said. and108mph traps what do u have done? i've gotten 105mph traps but only got 13.8-13.9s. but got my forge wga in yesterday. so i should be a little faster :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
dres said:
yup what he said. and108mph traps what do u have done? i've gotten 105mph traps but only got 13.8-13.9s. but got my forge wga in yesterday. so i should be a little faster :D

screw all that im trapping 125 on the neon :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
dres said:
haha but i'm a full time college student. not much time or money to work on my car.

sure there is , for you do a 120 shot of nitrous. bring it in we will do the work and its cheap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
haha is 120 shot even safe on the neon. i know a buddy of mine is running a 50 shot and its hella fast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
dres said:
haha is 120 shot even safe on the neon. i know a buddy of mine is running a 50 shot and its hella fast.
.

emanage and 120 shot, didnt you see dymondboy he was running like a 175 shot and pulled way over 400 whp on stock turbo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
i reccomend a bigger turbo and to do it right , so sell the neon and buy the turbo upgrade, wait never mind that wont work too well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
wow thats crazy i'd be afraid of my car blowing up. but i dont know anything about nitrous.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
New Record on the STOCK TURBO... dymondboy2f does it again. 400+HP!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He just dyno his car... 438hp / 498 tq !!!!

Dyno chart coming up!
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top