Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No, not intrested.

Votes: 8 61.5%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there were sunglasses out that had Cobalt SS on the lens or on one of the arms would any of you guys be intersted in buying them. Cause if there is enough people that are intersted then im going start making them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it will only say cobaltSS nothing else.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its a sporty style i will have the frame pic up soon

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Knightrider22 said:
If there were sunglasses out that had Cobalt SS on the lens or on one of the arms would any of you guys be intersted in buying them. Cause if there is enough people that are intersted then im going start making them.
Lol thats cool. I know Porsche and Corvette have their own sunglasses. Who else? I might even buy them to match my cobalt ss/ion redline shirt, after I see pics.

·
Registered
360 Posts
wasey13 said:
Lol thats cool. I know Porsche and Corvette have their own sunglasses. Who else? I might even buy them to match my cobalt ss/ion redline shirt, after I see pics.
My MOPAR jacket, t-shirt, hat, and mullet > Cobalt SS/ION Redline shirt! :D

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
iball said:
My MOPAR jacket, t-shirt, hat, and mullet > Cobalt SS/ION Redline shirt! :D
ehh... I got it free when I got to drive both cars through an autocross course(also free). Troll. :p :D Along with a key-chain and sticker! PWNED x infinity! haha :D

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
iball said:
Dammit! I need the MOPAR keychain! Brb!

*runs out to DCx dealership*
:p

Sorry knightrider for the hijack. Let me know on approximate price and what they will look like. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts