Cobalts SS banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
remember back when you where kids and mcdonalds had good toys in there meals in the cardboard shaped thing that turned into a highway for the boys hotwheels cars or the girls had a house for there barbie toys???? then ya hod better made, toys that where thought out for the enjoyment of the kids. not some made in china pos that looks like a 3 year old painted it, no moving parts and is actually more of a hazard!

my fiance and i where talking about it and we each had all the toys that transformed from the mcdonalds food items to human like things.

may the lord help this world if i ever make millions. ill be changing shit back!

yes the bumblebee transformer toy from bk sucks infested hairy floppy donky dicks

·
Registered
597 Posts
What happened to kids stuff in general?

When I grew up I watched GIJOE, Transformers, Thundercats, StarCom and M.A.S.K.

Now days kids get to watch this Japanese shit that is so damn dumb it should be banned from TV. Dumbass card game cartoons Japanized GIJOES and worse yet Japanized Transformers. The cartoons suck but not as bad as the toys.

I have a Optimus Prime collection worth thousands, I have every Optimus Prime since the 1985 Gen1. After the early 90's they just started looking dumber and dumber. Although some of the new Gen1 re-releases are pretty sweet.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup. mtv and vh1 barely play music anymore. the cartoons that cartoon network started with are gone. god forbid you ever see looneytunes or ren and stimpy on any channel ever!
and worse yet the disney channel has pretty much outran nickelodeon which was another pinnicle for tv when i was groing up.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nah. thats for god to decide. but this world has become so dependant on the internet these days..... school librarys are 1/3 there size from when i was in school!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Theres alot more changes than just that.

- Look at all of the fat kids these days. No bike riding, skooter riding, roller blading or better yet walking. Too many God damn power wheels and battery powered bikes.

- Also look at all of the whores out there now. Alot of wannabe badass guys love them but it's pathetic. Theres a fucking STD test station on every corner. Hell by next year there will be at home STD tests.

So simply sitting on the internet really isn't that bad. Unless your a fat ass or whore posting shit on your blog:)

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol.... whoring on the blogs and whorums isnt that bad. i agree with the obesity epidemic. way to many fat kids in this country and its bs that most say they are getting the broblem from genetics. well there parents giving them feedbags of candy when they are 3 arent helping either.
as for the corner huggerz, well i dont see to much of that around here. i didnt know there was such a prob with that still.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Well there isn't exactly one on every corner, but it is getting rediculious and out of hand. Just last night I found out a 17 year old screwed 7 guys since she was 15 and I seen that a 14 year old was on birth control.

And this is in small town Nebraska..........

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
my kids have power wheels, but my son rides his bike all the time and his scooter and runs around, so he gets a lot of exercise. but it is sweet to watch him do wheelies, and cookies on the power wheels. yes, i taught him, and i know i'm the best dad ever!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts