Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Take a peek at my join date, also take note that I had a SS/SC and posted useful information unlike the recent rash of rodents. I am one of the few who actually give a shit about the Cobalt still left here.
calm down everything will be ok, did they kick u off the C6 site or what geez.....

·
1,087 Posts
WTF is right- there was no reason to be banned. He just got gang raped and wanted to support his theories of his kills. No proof was ever shown about how he was wrong but his kills are possible with the right drivers.

And i see that some get to butt-hurt a tad to fast....

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the whole point of this thread is that no one has seen a mod for ages, but some how 2 members got banned.

You probably wouldnt know though as you have almost been here a full day now.

·
1,087 Posts
I'm not new to the Forums if thats what your tying to imply. As to my review on all the posts on this particular forum, i have not seen any proof from anyone calling BS on those who have shown a bit of proof, that they were "better" than the other.

My join date has nothing to do with anything.

·
1,087 Posts
^^Yeah i know....^^

Well then. I have a 325hp (to the wheels) Cobalt ss/sc that runs 8.75 second quarter miles.
Completely gutted except for the driver seat and gauges and full suspension mods with 305/30R18 Hoosier slicks on the front.

How about that???? *someone call BS on my build and ill argue to the death (or ban) that my claim is true.*

·
Registered
451 Posts
^^Yeah i know....^^

Well then. I have a 325hp (to the wheels) Cobalt ss/sc that runs 8.75 second quarter miles.
Completely gutted except for the driver seat and gauges and full suspension mods with 305/30R18 Hoosier slicks on the front.

How about that???? *someone call BS on my build and ill argue to the death (or ban) that my claim is true.*
your a liar plane and simple, no way in the world are you running anything near an 8 in the 1/4, provide all the proof you want, time slip (wont be yours), video (will be in fast foward only), please tell me you are not serious

sseiboi caught so much crap from the rest of us because his claims where outrageous, a stock cobalt ss (n/a, supercharger or turbocharged) will not compete with a GTO or a GT500, and he claims to have beaten both of these vehicles

·
1,087 Posts
Im not thats why i posted that. It was a comment toward BB. Because he is right that its fun to argue if thats all this forum is about.

As far as what i read, he didnt say he beat the GT500, i heard read he lost but just by a little bit on the freeway. (correct me if im wrong).

·
Registered
188 Posts
Play nice kids :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
In spirit of the recent banning and complaining about unrealistic claims. I must tell you about a recent victory I had.

I raced this little red car recently. We got up to a red light I rev'd my engine. He rev'd his. On green we took off! He started out ahead, but once I got into second gear I started pulling ahead. By third I flew past.

Now I did not know what the car was but luckily for me SSEIBOI was in the car next to me and told me it was a Lambo. I believed him because he wouldn't lie.

:p I thought you might enjoy that story.

·
Registered
195 Posts
haha nice supreme. I say meet n the middle, boxing match? :p oh and my stang beat a jet fighter plane in a drag race today, think it was an F22, he was so pissed he flew away

1 - 20 of 82 Posts