Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my car to the dealership and they figured out what the "squeaks" were and they were coming from my hubcaps. He said that several Cobalt and Cobalt SS owners were coming in with the same problem. They just put some protective covering being my hubcaps and all was good. Other than that, someone dented my driver's side while my car was in service but they fixed that today as well. It wasn't noticable to anyone else except me. Anyways, I was wondering... I want full catback exhaust and intake on my cobalt (not ss) coupe and I don't want to void my warranty. Does anyone know if Chevy does this sort've thing? THANKS :))))

·
Registered
434 Posts
Get the GMPP intake and exhaust.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
I took my car to the dealership and they figured out what the "squeaks" were and they were coming from my hubcaps. He said that several Cobalt and Cobalt SS owners were coming in with the same problem. They just put some protective covering being my hubcaps and all was good. Other than that, someone dented my driver's side while my car was in service but they fixed that today as well. It wasn't noticable to anyone else except me. Anyways, I was wondering... I want full catback exhaust and intake on my cobalt (not ss) coupe and I don't want to void my warranty. Does anyone know if Chevy does this sort've thing? THANKS :))))
Do the 2.4SS's have hubcaps???

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
He just said in the post that his car is not the ss. The ls, ltz, and base models have hubcaps.
Learn to read! Dickhole.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Learn to read! Dickhole.
we have forged and plated wheels the only type of cap the ss has is the centercap and there for is not a hubcap people make mistakes you jackass.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
fling poo next time super! lol

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
we have forged and plated wheels the only type of cap the ss has is the centercap and there for is not a hubcap people make mistakes you jackass.
Yeah your parents made a huge one.

I know the 2.4SS and SS/SCs don't have hubcaps hence my question. I was trying to tell the OP that his dealer is retarded.

·
Registered
171 Posts
My squeaks are from somewhere in the interior of the car in the rear so I doubt hubcaps would be my problem. Hm, your dealer doesn't know what he's talkin about with us SS's. no hubcaps on ANY ss or ss/sc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts