Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i'm starting this storry off just like the rest...

I KNOW THERE ARE TONS OF FAST GTP's and such out there...but not by me and not in this story so keep thouse stupid ass comments out of my story!

goin down dixe highway out tward pontiac/waterford a black tinted and droped GTP pulls up next to me....hes got it slamed to the ground BUT on stock tire/rim...i got a kick outta that!

so i hear an aftermarket exhasut and decied i've give him the chance to pull next to me...so i just slow down a bit and he sure as shit comes up next to me....and you can hear the engine spin up just before the trans downshifts and then off he kinda went...not all that fast for all the dam noise it was makeing!

so i pull even in 2nd at 40-45mph....thats the speed limit any way

he lowers his tinted to fuck window and i give the nood and then i hear the down shit so i floor it....before i had to shift at 7400 i was a solid 3-4cars on the guy....poor gtp never had a chance!

so when i shut down at the 2-3shift he gave the famious "RICER FLY BY"....that made me giggle!

at the next light he blew thro the red and i stoped...

THE END.

·
Registered
109 Posts
good kill. one of my best friends has a pace car GTP (98 i think?) w/ cold air intake, different pulley and whatever plugs you have to switch to for that puley. he wants to run and i'm sure i'll lose. the weird thing is, i've driven that car alot and mine feels faster but the SS is very decieving, so chances are i'll get walked. it'll be worth a shot though.

how do we do against stock GTPs stock for stock? is it close?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good kill. one of my best friends has a pace car GTP (98 i think?) w/ cold air intake, different pulley and whatever plugs you have to switch to for that puley. he wants to run and i'm sure i'll lose. the weird thing is, i've driven that car alot and mine feels faster but the SS is very decieving, so chances are i'll get walked. it'll be worth a shot though.

how do we do against stock GTPs stock for stock? is it close?
stock for stock its not as close as you might think...the balt realy walks away once as speeds climb.

but a 3.4in pully or so realy wakes thouse things up....give it a go!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to ruin your day, but will post something along the lines of a "Good" kill. I beat a civic si but you dont hear me bragging about it.

I never put "good kill' any place:rolleyes:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good. Great. Cool. Kudos. Any real victories, oops this aint srtforums. Sorry.
then why are you here? youre a joke. if u have such a great/fast car, then why arent you out racing it or on that cars forum instead of signing up for car forums that you obviously no interest in?

someone ban this retard

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
then why are you here? youre a joke. if u have such a great/fast car, then why arent you out racing it or on that cars forum instead of signing up for car forums that you obviously no interest in?

someone ban this retard
i 2nd this motion. why does everyone with a civic think they are the fastest thing on the earth?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good. Great. Cool. Kudos. Any real victories, oops this aint srtforums. Sorry.

bro i'll race that pice of shit you got in thouse sig pics any day of the week....
shit i'll bring my "other" car if you wanna get fuckin shity with me....

get the fuck outta her!

·
Registered
109 Posts
bro i'll race that pice of shit you got in thouse sig pics any day of the week....
shit i'll bring my "other" car if you wanna get fuckin shity with me....

get the fuck outta her!
lol. ya, thats basically what i'm sayin. we were all talking about racin a gtp, but noone is saying the cobalts are the fastest cars out, then he comes in here with this shit. i gotta a car to run that body-kitted pile myself, so i'll get in line after you.:D

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
4th in line, boot the asshole

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol thats why i love forums...support!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
lol thats why i love forums...support!
I completely agree. Funny thing is I think that I killed that civic si the other day. If not him, then one that looks just like it. He was cool then.

Anyways, lets get back to the GTP.

·
Registered
482 Posts
+5 for a ban. Not as much for being a troll as for going out in public with that hood. Dont hate us for this, we are doing you a favor.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know there are some "riced" out gtps as well as cobalts out there, but stock to stock, a gtp would win, it runs consistantly 14.9's out of the box, I believe the s/c cobalts are around low 15's...this would be fairly significant in a 1/4 strip. With minor mods the either, it would make a good race. But I wouldn't under-estimate a blown v6's power....as I wouldn't an cobalt's potential......

·
Registered
179 Posts
I know there are some "riced" out gtps as well as cobalts out there, but stock to stock, a gtp would win, it runs consistantly 14.9's out of the box, I believe the s/c cobalts are around low 15's...this would be fairly significant in a 1/4 strip. With minor mods the either, it would make a good race. But I wouldn't under-estimate a blown v6's power....as I wouldn't an cobalt's potential......
You're off your rocker.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will NEVER under-estimate any car just becase you dont know what may be done to it....thats something i beleve and that also keeps me from looking like a jack-ass....i wont race unless provoked(sp?)

but i must comment on your times....where did you get them?

i'm unaware of what a stock GTP runs but i know my self and MANY others plus every mag has had the cobalt at the low 14's for stock 1/4mi times...any wear from 14.4-14.6 is what i've ran and seen ran by a stock set up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts