Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Had it not been for that......I'd still be driving that truck around....oh well. I like my new car! :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
my car just isnt for me. plus the cobalt ss is truely badass. as soon as i can sell my car i should be able to afford one. a pretty naked one but its one. maybe ill throw down some extra cash for the LSD, though i dont want the ricaro's that come with it....

·
Registered
12 Posts
hells yeah. thats all you really need. i mean a sunroof would be nice. curtain airbags? pshh im not planning on crashing it. and like you said, it already comes with all the goodies you really need.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Need a car because I am going to start working and I have had a hand me down beaters all my life so I chose the SS because it has everything i want in a car and comfortable enough to drive everyday.

Other choices were:

SRT-4 - too small i dont fit in the car
Mazda 3 - great car but not fast enough
EVO VIII FQ-400 (one of my dream cars)
Pontiac Solstice - dont wanna wait for the supercharged version, hate convertibles.

SS S/C - Arrival Blue - Blue inserts with sunroof coming in 3 months

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
p7x said:
Need a car because I am going to start working and I have had a hand me down beaters all my life so I chose the SS because it has everything i want in a car and comfortable enough to drive everyday.
QUOTE]

Same here man.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts