Cobalts SS banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Thought Id introduce my self. My name is Levi. I own a 2006 Cobalt SS/SC. Its currently stock but Stage 2 and GMPP Sport exhaust are ordered! Im so excited! anyway, my car is silver and I'll have pics soon. Ive been on the .net site for a while and decided to see how the .com compares. I love cars and snowboarding and of course girls. :cool:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey, Levi, It's Jeff, I ordered your stage kit and exhuast. PM me or call me at (303)659-8311, I need your VIN to open a SPAC case for the stage kit.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Who knows... we let people talk about other types of forums over here.. I guarantee you if there was a big meet and both forums had stands set up, then we would TRY to talk to them but they would probably be jerks about it...

·
Registered
437 Posts
I dodn't see the whole rivalry thing between .com and .net
I've been on .net for a long time and .com is never realy mentioned unless someone found something cool or importanat over here. I think both sites are great. I don't know about ya'll but I go to .com and .net for good information and good ideas. Much love for both sites!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
I think .com guys are paranoid about .net..I've been posting there for about a year, and I rememebr only once that this site was mentioned in a negative way. We have better things to talk about over there than this site lol

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
it's possible that they owner had a fliing out with ekool or something. all of ekool's sites are censored at the .net. even srtforums.

edit: i'm surprised i haven't gotten in trouble for my signature which is a direct link to another forum.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Well its not really a rivalry, well not from our point of view. But they have been known to attack other people on the basis (of what seems to be) what kind of vehicle they drive... and when I noticed that... I just kinda stopped visiting...

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Well, Im actually going to stop myself from being closed minded, I haven't been there in almost a year but I still dont know if I'll visit there, Im just content here... Sorry if I offended anyone...

·
Registered
895 Posts
phxSS said:
I think .com guys are paranoid about .net..I've been posting there for about a year, and I rememebr only once that this site was mentioned in a negative way. We have better things to talk about over there than this site lol
Paranoid? For what LOL? The internet brigade of .net boys gonna come beat us .com guys up or something haha? :eek: Quick! Let me grab my space bar and return key incase anyone tries to sneak up on us. :rolleyes: :D :D :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts