Cobalts SS banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this PCM right from ZZP Performance Parts back in 2009. I had it in my car for one summer and then took it out because I sold my car :(. Worked great, performance boost was amazing and installation was simple.:) I still have the original box it came in from the company. I was holding on to it because I was thinking about buying another SS but now I know that's not going to happen. I paid almost $600 for it when it was new, and I'm not sure how much its worth now. If anyone is interested just make me an offer. Call, text, or e-mail Adam.

716-807-5140
[email protected]

I also have Rims and Tires for an 08 Cobalt SS that I'm looking to sell as well. ENKEI EKM3 Rims, and Potenza RE760 Sport tires. 225/40 R18. Tires have about a summer and a half of use on them. Here is a link so you can check them out. (20) Required lugnut for vehicle (Nickel Plated)(4) Required centering ring, and (4) TPMS included. If you need pic's of anything just let me know and I'll send them out to you ASAP.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=4428805140GM&wheelMake=Enkei+Performance&wheelModel=EKM3&wheelFinish=Gunmetal+Painted&showRear=no&autoMake=Chevrolet&autoModel=Cobalt+Coupe+with+5+Lug+Wheels&autoYear=2008&autoModClar=SS+Turbocharged&filterFinish=All&filterSize=All&filterBrand=All&filterSpecial=false&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand

Size: 18x8
Offset: +40mm
Backspacing: 6.02"
Bolt Pattern: 5-110
Rec. Tire Size: 225/40-18
Weight: 24.8lbs.
Finish: Gunmetal Painted
Construction: 1 Pc. Gravity Cast

·
Registered
190 Posts
that tune is pretty much garbage from zzp because its set to your vin number it wont just plug into another cobalt ss tc because its not the same vin the only way that pcm could be used is by having it flashed back to stock to a different cars vin but im kind of interested in the wheels pics of the wheels?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts