Cobalts SS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys i bought the ZZP ecu tune and it gives me 22lbs of boost first gear boost reduction and bout 35-45whp anyways the company says that its 100% safe on all the stock parts on the car they just recommend a cold air and exhaust which i have a hahn cold air and magnaflow full exhaust and a DP from modern performance 4 in DP anyways the tune is magnificent works perfectly but just recently been getting a 107 code with the check engine which apparently is a bad MAP sensor and i talked to a trusty garage up here in scranton and they are telling me that the senser prolly can not handle the boost that it is pushing out any ideas on what the deal is and where i could possibly get an upgrades one because i hit fuel cut sometimes and that's not good for the car NEED HELP ASAP haha

·
Registered
92 Posts
do you have a boost controller? maybe if you just lowered boost untill you could find a solution that way u dont hurt ur car to much. i wish i could help more but i own a supercharged one so im not sure about this one.. maybe you could try emailing zzp and see what they recommend. since they said it was 100% safe.. see what they say

best of luck.

·
Registered
370 Posts
thats why in the gm stage kit for the turbo cars it upgrades the map sensor to a 3 bar sensor. Basically the map sensor is getting pegged out and it can read the boost when it gets that high.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts